HUNTSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
815 Wheeler Ave.
Huntsville, Alabama 35801
Henry Reyes Wendell Johnson
Chief of Police Public Affairs Administrator
West Precinct South Precinct
(256) 427-7157 (256) 746-4111 (256) 427-5461 (256) 213-4503
Huntsville Police Search for Five Convicted Sex Offenders
Huntsville, Alabama (March 13, 2008) The Huntsville Police Department is looking for five men who are convicted sex offenders who are in violation of the Community Notification Act and Failing to Register as a Sex Offender. Spokesman Wendell Johnson said the five men are believed to be living in the Huntsville Madison County community. If anyone has information on the following individuals, they should contact Investigator Kathy Pierce at 213-4567, or 722-7100.
1. Gregory Trammell or Tramwell, B/M DOB 9/03/1964, convicted of 2 Counts of 2nd degree Sodomy.
2. Darren Little, W/M DOB 10/02/1969, convicted of Possession of Child Pornography.
3. Paul Salazar, W/M DOB 10/10/1966, convicted of Lewd and Lascivious Acts with a Child.
4. Gregory Woodall, WM DOB 2/20/1963, convicted of Aggravated Sexual Battery.
5. Robert Lynn Sayles, WM DOB 3/18/1957, Failure to Register as a Sex Offender.