HUNTSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
815 Wheeler Ave.
Huntsville, Alabama 35801
|Sgt. Mark Roberts
Public Information Officer
Subject Arrested for Robberies
Huntsville, Alabama (April 16, 2010) On 04/14/2010 Investigators with the West Precinct secured information that Charles Brian Strauss, white male 5’11, 150lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, dob 11/16/1985, committed a number of Robberies. Officers and Investigators set up several stake outs looking for the offender. He was located at 174 Alton Lynch Road in Madison County and after a foot pursuit he was apprehended. The clothing, mask, and fire arms (which were stolen), used in the robberies were also recovered. HPD and Madison County S.O. Investigators have charged him with the following cases:
1. Subway Old Madison Pike –Robbery 1st
2. Subway Old Madison Pike –Robbery 1st
3. Texaco University & Henderson-Robbery 1st
4. Texaco Jordan & Sparkman-Robbery 1st
5. Circle C Nance & Capshaw- Robbery 1st (Madison County S.O.)
6. Liberty 2000 Perimiter & Old Monrovia- Robbery 1st
Burglary charges are also pending.